Two Firefighters Hurt Battling House Fire In Suffolk County


CENTRAL ISLIP, N.Y. (CBSNewYork) — Two firefighters have been harm and a household is looking for solutions after a fireplace tore by means of a house in Suffolk County in a single day.

The blaze broke out Sunday round 2:15 a.m. in a house on Bushwick Avenue in Central Islip.

Authorities say two firefighters suffered burns and have been taken to Stony Brook College Hospital with non-life-threatening accidents.

The residents have been house when the hearth broke out, however all managed to get to security. One lady was transported to Southside Hospital with chest pains and has since been launched.

The household of six inform CBS2’s Ali Bauman the whole lot within the house was destroyed within the blaze, which they consider began in an electrical energy field of their storage.

The hearth stays underneath investigation, however authorities say the trigger doesn’t seem legal in nature presently.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *