NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Frito-Lay introduced a recall of two of its sorts of Jalapeno flavored chips.
The recall covers Jalapeno Flavored Miss Vickie’s Kettle Cooked potato chips and Jalapeno Flavored Lay’s Kettle Cooked potato chips.
The recall was prompted because of the potential presence of Salmonella within the seasoning, the FDA stated.
Signs of Salmonella embrace fever, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and stomach ache. Salmonella may also trigger extra critical circumstances.
No Salmonella has been reported within the seasoning that was provided to Frito-Lay, the FDA stated. No sickness has been reported: The recall is out of an abundance of warning, the FDA stated.
The FDA says the precise gadgets concerned within the recall are:
- All sizes of the next two merchandise which have a “assured recent” date of JUL four or prior printed on the entrance higher panel of the package deal:
- Jalapeño Flavored Lay’s Kettle Cooked potato chips
- Jalapeño Flavored Miss Vickie’s Kettle Cooked potato chips
- All the following multipack choices which have a “use by” date of JUN 20 or prior printed on the multipack package deal. As well as, a “assured recent” date of JUL four or prior is printed on the entrance higher panel of the person recalled product packages inside every multipack providing. Another merchandise or flavors contained in these multipacks will not be being recalled.
- 12 rely Lay’s Kettle Cooked Multipack Sack
- 20 rely Frito-Lay Daring Combine Sack
- 30 rely Miss Vickie’s Multipack Tray
- 30 rely Lay’s Kettle Cooked Multipack Tray
- 32 rely Miss Vickie’s Multipack Field
No different flavors have been recalled.
Anybody with any questions is requested to name Frito-Lay’s buyer relations division at 866-272-9393 between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. Japanese time. You may also discover out extra about methods to be reimbursed by clicking right here.