CHICAGO — A fireplace broke out at an condominium constructing in Lincoln Park in a single day, injuring a firefighter.
The hearth began after 2 a.m. Tuesday morning within the four hundred block of west Saint James place after which unfold to two neighboring buildings.
All of the residents have been capable of evacuate the buildings.
The hearth chief says the hearth began on the roof, probably from a fuel grill. The house owners of the unit stated that they had been grilling the night time earlier than and the grill might have reignited.
One firefighter was taken to Illinois Masonic Medical Middle and was handled for exhaustion, say hearth officers. She is at present in good situation.
The hearth has now been put out.