BATTLE CREEK, Mich. (WOOD) — A firefighter was taken to the hospital after falling via the ground of a burning Battle Creek house.
Simply earlier than 9 p.m. Monday, crews have been alerted to the hearth at a home on Fremont Place, situated between Fremont and Chestnut streets, north of M-sixty six.
The Battle Creek Hearth Division says 18 firefighters battled the blaze for about three hours. One firefighter was hospitalized with minor accidents after falling by way of the ground, in line with investigators.
Nobody was house on the time of the hearth, which destroyed the house.
It’s unclear what sparked the blaze, which stays underneath investigation.