* Minnesota dropped a 5-four shootout determination vs. Carolina at PNC Area final Saturday night time, falling to three-eight-2 in its final thirteen common-season street tilts general (courting to March 2 final season). The Wild went four-zero-zero when getting 4 or extra days off between video games in 2016-17 (excluding season-opening recreation).
* The Blackhawks beat the Canadiens, three-1, at Bell Centre on Tuesday night time, enhancing to three-zero-1 on the season. The final time Chicago started a marketing campaign with at the very least one level in 5 straight video games was when it began four-zero-1 in 2014-15.
* Together with lighting the lamp at the very least 3 times in every of the primary 4 video games of the season, the Blackhawks have scored 21 objectives general in 2017-18 – their most within the first 4 video games of any yr since 1968-sixty nine (scored 22). Chicago’s most objectives within the first 5 video games of any season is 26, achieved in 1945-forty six.
* The Blackhawks gained every of their final three video games vs. the Wild in 2016-17, scoring at the very least 4 objectives in every of these triumphs. That stated, Minnesota is four-1-zero in its final 5 skates towards Chicago at United Middle.
* Chris Stewart lit the lamp final Saturday night time, giving him a staff-excessive three factors (2g, 1a) within the first two video games of the season. Courting to the start of 2012-thirteen, Stewart has simply three factors complete (2g, 1a) in his final 17 skates towards the Blackhawks (together with postseason).
* Brandon Saad lit the lamp for the fifth time of the season on Tuesday night time, giving him a staff-excessive seven factors in 2017-18, and no less than one level in every of the Blackhawks’ first 4 tilts of the yr. Together with the postseason, Saad has sixteen profession factors (7g, 9a) vs. the Wild – tied for his second most towards any opponent.