* The Stars’ three-zero win at Vegas on Tuesday was their first street victory in November (now 1-four-1). Even with that outcome, Dallas’ level proportion is 472 factors decrease on the street (.346, four-eight-1) than at house (.818, 9-2-zero) this season, the most important such disparity within the league.
* With Tuesday’s three-2 loss at Nashville, the Blackhawks dipped to 2-5-zero this season when dealing with Central Division opponents. They’re 10-four-three towards all different groups. Whereas Chicago is averaging simply 2.00 objectives per recreation versus its personal division, its price is three.sixty five in any other case.
* This has been a really streaky collection in recent times. Whereas Chicago enters Thursday’s motion driving a 5-recreation profitable streak versus Dallas, the Stars had gained six of the earlier seven conferences. And instantly earlier than that, the Blackhawks had captured eleven of the prior 12.
* Radek Faksa recorded the primary hat trick of his NHL profession on Tuesday when he scored 3 times in a seven-minute span within the second interval. Faksa has now tallied three recreation-profitable objectives in his final 10 video games, after producing only one by way of the primary 138 video games of his profession.
* Patrick Kane has been whistled for penalties in every of his final three video games, matching a profession lengthy (additionally 2007 and 2011). Kane enters Thursday with a 5-recreation scoring streak versus the Stars. He leads all lively skaters with a profession common of 1.25 factors per recreation towards Dallas (minimal 20 video games).
* Whereas Blackhawks goaltender Corey Crawford is 6-zero-zero with a glowing 1.08 GAA when enjoying on Saturdays this season, he’ 5-7-1 with a 2.seventy nine GAA when engaged on all different days of the week.