14-year-old girl electrocuted when cell phone falls into bathtub


LUBBOCK, Texas — Fourteen-yr-previous Madison Coe died Sunday morning after being electrocuted in her bathtub, reported KCBD.

In accordance with Madison’s mom and grandmother, the teenager was within the bathtub at her father’s residence in Lovington, N.M., she plugged in her telephone or grabbed it because it was being charged.

“There was a burn mark on her hand, the hand that may have grabbed the telephone. And that was simply very apparent that that’s what had occurred,” stated Madison’s grandmother Donna O’Guinn, preventing again tears.

Whereas Madison’s household continues to mourn her loss, they’re opening up about her tragic demise with a purpose to create consciousness concerning the risks of getting electrical home equipment close to water.

“We must be conscious. We have to train our youngsters that electrical energy and water don’t combine,” O’Guinn stated. “She’s simply going to be tremendously missed by all of us. She has a particular place in my coronary heart.”

Madison had simply graduated eighth grade and was set to attend highschool in Houston.

 

 




Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *